Wood Stove Insert
Recycle Wood stove Insert Recycling in the Portland Metro is fast, easy and cost effective with SBC Recycling Services. Easy to follow steps for recycling and hauling away your old uncertified wood stove insert. All Wood Stoves are recycled in accordance with DEQ and Oregon state laws. Same day pickup available.
As of August 1, 2010, Oregon law requires you to remove and recycle an uncertified woodstove, as well as recycle wood stove inserts or fireplace insert if you are selling your home.
Q – Do you pick up wood stoves from inside my house, what is the cost?
A – Yes we can pickup the woodstove from inside your house, the cost depends on how difficult it is to move the wood stove to the outside. Factors that comes into play are stairs, narrow hallways, size of the actual stove, other furniture that might need to be moved, flooring etc.
Q – Does the woodstove have to be disconnected?
A – No the woodstove does not have to be disconnected, we can disconnect the woodstove for an additional fee, see previous FAQ.
Q – If we fully disconnect it, would you pick it up from inside the house or would we need to get it to our curb?
A – Yes we would be able to move the woodstove outside, because of all the unforeseeable situations that might arise we charge by the hour, see previous FAQ’s
Q – Do you provide a receipt showing the stove has been destroyed?
A – We work with many home owners and will provide you with the proper paperwork in accordance to DEQ requirements.
Q – When and how will I receive the necessary documentation?
A – All documentation would be delivered electronically with in 72 hours (typically the same day)
What happens after you scheduled your Wood Stove Recycling Pickup?
- You will get an automated response email to let you know that your pickup request was successful
- The online system will notify us about your pickup request, and it will be processed in the order that it was received.
- We will be contacting you through email/phone if there are any problems/changes regarding your pick-up
- We will pick up your items on the day you’ve requested. Keep in mind that we now service the whole Portland Metropolitan and Vancouver Area. This means that we will group pick-ups together to keep prices as low as possible for our customers. For this reason it is not possible for us to accurately predict when the actual pickup will take place. However, it will typically happen on the day that you requested (excluding weekends and holidays) We will be in touch with the details, and your patience in this respect will be greatly appreciated.
- We prefer that you leave your item(s) outside on the day of pick-up for your convenience (you don’t have to be home and we don’t have to knock on your door)
Please see our FAQ for more information
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We want your recycling experience to be as easy, inexpensive and painless as possible.
|Where is the item located?|| |
11 – 20 Cartridge, Item is located in basement – has stairs, Item is NOT located in basement – easy access