Recycle Fluorescent Tubes 4 Feet (Each)
Easy Fluorescent Tube Recycling We will pickup your items for a small fee from your workplace or residence, or you can drop off at our recycling center in Beaverton. Discount for volume.
Not sure what to do with those 4 feet Fluorescent Tubes? Now you can recycle our lights and tubes with our easy to use online scheduling system. Many people aren’t aware that it is illegal to throw fluorescent lamps into a garbage can or dumpster. There is no quantity limit. Pickup service available for a small fee. The more you recycle the less you pay.
What happens after you scheduled your Recycling Pickup?
- You will get an automated response email to let you know that your pickup request was successful
- The online system will notify us about your pickup request, and it will be processed in the order that it was received.
- We will be contacting you through email/phone if there are any problems/changes regarding your pick-up
- We will pick up your items on the day you’ve requested. Keep in mind that we now service the whole Portland Metropolitan and Vancouver Area. This means that we will group pick-ups together to keep prices as low as possible for our customers. For this reason, it is not possible for us to accurately predict when the actual pickup will take place. However, it will typically happen on the day that you requested (excluding weekends and holidays) We will be in touch with the details, and your patience in this respect will be greatly appreciated.
- We prefer that you leave your item(s) outside on the day of pick-up for your convenience (you don’t have to be home and we don’t have to knock on your door)
Please see our FAQ for more information
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We want your recycling experience to be as easy, inexpensive and painless as possible.