Computer Recycling – Large Volume
Free Computer Recycling. Free Pickup.
IMPORTANT! If you have large quantities of computers and related items we will recycle them for free and refund your pickup fee. Schedule online or Call 503 334 4146.
Free Computers, Keyboards, Mouse and related items Recycling – Large Volume
Important! Some Monitors does not qualify for FREE pickup or recycling.
FAQ – FREE Volume Computer Recycling
Q – Do you accept Printers for Recycling
A – Yes we do accept Printers for Recycling click here to recycle printers
Q – Do you accept Monitors for Recycling
A – Yes we do accept Monitors for Recycling click here to recycle monitors
We provides electronics recycling services to both residential and commercial customers. Do not let the other recycling companies export your equipment overseas to be mishandled.
What happens after you scheduled your Recycling Pickup?
- You will get an automated response email to let you know that your pickup request was successful
- The online system will notify us about your pickup request, and it will be processed in the order that it was received.
- We will be contacting you through email/phone if there are any problems/changes regarding your pick-up
- We will pick up your items on the day you’ve requested. Keep in mind that we now service the whole Portland Metropolitan and Vancouver Area. This means that we will group pick-ups together to keep prices as low as possible for our customers. For this reason it is not possible for us to accurately predict when the actual pickup will take place. However, it will typically happen on the day that you requested (excluding weekends and holidays) We will be in touch with the details, and your patience in this respect will be greatly appreciated.
- We prefer that you leave your item(s) outside on the day of pick-up for your convenience (you don’t have to be home and we don’t have to knock on your door)
Please see our other FAQ for more information
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We want your recycling experience to be as easy, inexpensive and painless as possible.