Recycling your projection TV could not be any easier. Simply schedule online and we will pickup your Projection TV. Same day pickup available is scheduled early in the day.
Recycle Projection Television.
Televisions are made with valuable materials that can be recycled into new products. Televisions also contain toxic materials such as lead, cadmium and mercury. Recycling protects our health by keeping these toxics out of the environment.
Q – Does the TV have to be in working condition?
A – No the tv can be in any condition, working or not (broken).
Q – When will the TV be picked up?
A – During checkout you can select the preferred date for the TV to be picked up.
Q – Does the TV have to be outside to be picked up?
A – No we can pickup your TV from inside your residence or place of business, or you can leave the TV outside. No need to haul heavy items around, let us do the hard work. During checkout (step 4) you have many option to choose from on where to leave the TV.
Please see our other FAQ’s for more information
What happens after you scheduled your Recycling Pickup?
- You will get an automated response email to let you know that your pickup request was successful
- The online system will notify us about your pickup request, and it will be processed in the order that it was received.
- We will be contacting you through email/phone if there are any problems/changes regarding your pick-up
- We will pick up your items on the day you’ve requested. Keep in mind that we now service the whole Portland Metropolitan and Vancouver Area. This means that we will group pick-ups together to keep prices as low as possible for our customers. For this reason it is not possible for us to accurately predict when the actual pickup will take place. However, it will typically happen on the day that you requested (excluding weekends and holidays) We will be in touch with the details, and your patience in this respect will be greatly appreciated.
- We prefer that you leave your item(s) outside on the day of pick-up for your convenience (you don’t have to be home and we don’t have to knock on your door)
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We want your recycling experience to be as easy, inexpensive and painless as possible.